How big is baby?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daddy's Family


Favorite memory with my siblings: I got to be mostly an "only child" because of our age differences.


Favorite memory with my cousins: In front of my paternal grandparents house, pretending an old log is a space ship singing "Great Space Coaster" or something like that.


Favorite memory with my grandparents: I remember the way my Dad's mom used to put us to sleep: laying on the bed, she would kiss our foreheads and then bounce the bed a whole bunch. With my mom's folks: going to the shooting range with my granddad and going to Crystal's Pizza with my grandmother.


A wonderful vacation we took as a family: We spent the millenial new year in New Zealand, hiking, sightseeing, and bungee jumping.


Family pets I had: First cat was Teddy, first dog was Sam, then we had Spike and Pebbles.


One tradition in my family: Having family and friends over to the house Christmas Eve for soup dinner and opening ONE present before Christmas day


Important holiday in my family: Thanksgiving, in all its craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment