How big is baby?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Expecting!



I first thought I might be pregnant because: I hoped that my timing with my bbt charts was accurate




Day and place when I first suspected: Well, I wondered about it from the first try until I could take an EPT and find out

How I confirmed my pregnancy: Took a First Response test on December 28, 2010 (about 10 days after conception and 3 days before a missed period)

Once my pregnancy was confirmed, I felt: surprised, scared and everything in between. I was so excited, but I literally got hives because I was anxious!

I was overjoyed because: I couldn't believe that "it worked" so quickly!

Was nervous because: I am totally afraid of dying in childbirth!

The first thing I did was: took a bubble bath, hid the test and thought about how to tell JR


No comments:

Post a Comment