How big is baby?

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Imagining Motherhood

The number of children I thought I would have and why: 3, it just sounded right (and there's always a tie breaker with an odd number!)

I wanted this many boys and girls: 2 boys and 1 girl

Qualities that I feel will make me a great mother: I don't know yet?! Hopefully my organization skills will help make things easier but I may have to ask JR to answer this for me.

Fond memories of my own mother: Always doing lots of fun, girly activities (cooking, lunch at the Zodiac, playing in her makeup).

Qualities I look for in a father to my child: JR is my opposite in many ways, so he is strong were I am weak and vice versa. Hopefully the combination will help make us well-rounded parents. Also, JR is super compassionate and tender hearted, so I know he'll be a good Daddy.

Baby names I have always liked (when I was younger - these are not necessarily the names we're considering!): Joshua, James, Addison (for a boy), Xavier, Lacy, Alexa, Vada, Chloe

The age I imagined I would have my first child: 24 - 25

Who or what from my childhood best prepared me to be a mother: watching the example of my mother, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment